Monday, March 3, 2014

Emergency Transfers

Email #18
Area: Cosmo City
Companion: Elder Perez

Hey Everyone,

A lot has changed in just a few days. I am now in another area. Really stressful, I had to pack and do everything in one night. I moved on Thursday to here, I found out Wednesday morning during personal study. But everything worked out really well and no worries now. Pres called and said that some changes needed to happen and I was part of an Emergency Transfer which is not fun at all. Unfortunately it was short notice and can't go to all the people you want to say goodbye to, but all is well now and I am loving the new area so far. It is hard to say bye to the old area with all the people that I had to say bye to it was like saying bye to the fam again. I was really close with a group of kids. The new area is called Cosmo City another township. Right outside of Joburg. Members are so great here they can fellowship and the chapel is very different. They are just 3 containers that work well enough for the chapel. The spirit does not change at all no matter the place or area the spirit is always there. Elder Perez is my new companion and is a District Leader. He is 16 months on mission and goes home in October so I will be a year when he goes home.

I found out where my girlfriend will be serving and that just relieved the stress right off my shoulders and into joy and happiness. I am proud and excited that she will join with US as President Utchdorf has said come Join With Us. This work is the only way that we will have eternal joy and to know that you will one day meet these people again makes it that much more worth it. The church is true and the Book is blue haha just kidding, but really take action and know that this is the true church of God here on the earth and he is building his kingdom preparing us for His son to once again come and reign over the earth and to continue on in the this great and marvelous work.

Love,
Elder Bryner


Brother Ndlovu & Elder Bryner


Elder Bryner & Palesa Rabanye


Elder Bryner & Sister Florence


Plaque is Sister Florence's house



Wandile & Elder Bryner


Elder Bryner & Thabo



Lesego & Elder Bryner






Elder Wambua & Elder Bryner





New appartment






No comments:

Post a Comment