Monday, April 28, 2014

Bump Day, Transfers, Training, Service and a Video

Email #26
Area: Cosmo City
Companion: Elder Perez

Hey Everyone,

I got some news this week that I will be training a greeny!!!! Can't believe that I am finally training. I also found out that my trainer is training again as well. Elder Reaveley is in the group that is coming out and I am not sure if I will be training him, but I will find out tomorrow. Elder Reese is now leaving after being here 7 1/2 months. He just finished training Elder Ajei and is happy that he is finally leaving. 7 1/2 months in one area gets a little old after awhile from what he tells me. I will be here almost for that long. I will be here until July 22, if I don't follow up train my son!! There are only 2 companionship's in the zone that are not being transferred, so this zone will be all new guys!! But apparently that is happening throughout the whole mission there are many that are leaving their areas. So this will be an interesting experience and if I get an African companion that will definitely be different. Although I have had a Kenyan companion, he was a great companion and I learned a lot from him! So I am looking forward to training and I am really excited!!!

The work is going great I met this older lady yesterday at church and she was going to this other church with her daughter. She passed the chapel on the way and said that she was going to this church. I asked her if she was a member, because I had never met her before. She said that she wants to become one and that has never happened before and so that was an amazing thing. She also said that the past churches she she has gone to, it has been to noisy so this church is perfect. When she walked into the chapel she saw the hymn books and said that she has a book like that at her house. She is going to show us her favorite when we see her this week.

We did more service this week mostly for members! We washed a members car, the Mokgawa's (the g makes the h sound just to know how to say it) that only gets washed 2 times a year so we thought that it would be nice to wash it for them since they are both working and don't have time. We also went to paint a members house brother Lucky and sister Agnus. Those two families are both in the branch presidency so they just asked that we would help and us missionaries loving to do service we said yes. Besides they cook for us all the time so it's the least we could do! Well that is the week and what happened generally, but have a good week love you guys!

Elder Bryner

Elder Perez & Elder Bryner

Self titled: Spray tan

Dinner... Ha Ha

Video of Cosmo City

No comments:

Post a Comment