Monday, July 14, 2014

Service this week & Transfers next week.

Email #37
Area: Cosmo City
Companion: Elder Kwabaisi

Hey Everyone,

A good week and it is possibly my last week in cosmo city and this passed week we did a ton of service. Washed cars and helped in gardens and just a packed week with service. Teaching wasn't too much, but we had a good experiences doing service. We found out that one of the investigators that have been waiting to get baptized just needed to be married and everything and the problem was that they were living together and not married so yeah they are finally getting married and baptized the next day so that was something that is exciting this week. Time is going still like nothing. Another transfer already gone and another one on the way. A special message to my cousin Brandyn. My mom told me that you read the blog so I would write you a special message and I want to tell you do not doubt your decision and all that you believe in. If you want to serve a mission do it. Do not hesitate, go and help others receive what you have. Make plans and set goals for yourself, because this is a life of learning and growth. You are one of the choicest of God's children! I want to give you a scripture to read in D&C 4. It is our mission scripture along with many other mission and if you read this you will see the plan that God has for you! Love you cuz and never lose hope, press forward with a steadfastness in Christ! For anyone that reads this it is not only to my cousin, but to all that have a desire to serve. I am as far as you can go across the world from my home and I can tell you with the most surety that is within me that I would not come this far if it was not true. I may be a missionary now but I recently wasn't and the doubts that I had about so many things I came to answers through the Book of Mormon! This book is the truest of any other book on the face of the earth! I have read it cover to cover and not a letter or sentence is false. Down to the period, it is from God! This Gospel and Church is true and never doubt what you believe in! From words of a powerful Apostle Elder Holland "doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith".
I love you all!

Elder Bryner

No comments:

Post a Comment