Monday, March 23, 2015

Two baptisms and transfers next week

Email #73
Area: Motupa
Companion: Elder Kalani

Excerpts from Mom's email:

We are getting new messenger bags which is cool and they have a cool design and stuff. Well apparently when I came out President Omer let the mission have back packs, but now President Dunn is changing it back. So I want to get one of those messenger bags they made. The baptism went really well, I got to baptize the little guy. Elder Kalani goes home April 15 in the middle of the transfer, so that will be a little hectic. I am also just thinking about and worried what will happen and just what I have to change and adapt to. I think I might be here still, but I'm not sure. It can go many different ways.

Excerpts from Dad's email:

That lady did get baptized on Sunday as well as another little guy that I baptized named Pantso. The lady's name is Nancy. Not much else is going on, but transfers are next week. So well be going down to Joburg again on Monday. We will see how it goes. I'm not sure what will happen with emailing, so just know we have transfers next week. Zone conference was good and learned a lot. Still cut everyone's hair, I keep mine short cuz its so hot up here and I kinda like it short too. Two years does go by fast and before I know it, I will be on the other side of the email and Jaren will be out here and me there. It will be nice to be able to come to his graduation and call opening and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment