Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas & P-day with fast cars

Email #9
Area: Pimville Zone 1
Companion: Elder Wambua

Hey Everyone,
Teaching should start to pick up after this week like the second week in Jan. will be good and hopefully more lessons and more people and families. My companion actually is a really cool guy and teaches me a lot and he knows the Book of Mormon really well. He had a lot of missionary experiences before his mission going out with the missionaries and having callings in the church. He was a ward clerk and a Ward mission Leader so he knows a lot! yeah I have noticed a lot of change in me and it is great I love it! There is one investigator named D___ and he has payed tithing and everything the only thing that he is struggling with is the Word of Wisdom, but he is progressing. Have a good week and a Happy New Year.

Elder Bryner





Our hike
It rains all the time













No comments:

Post a Comment