Monday, December 23, 2013

New companion, leading area & more pics

Email #8
Area: Pimville Zone 1
Companion: Elder Wambua

Hey Everyone another fantastic week. We went ice skating last Monday for Pday activity and Elder Wiltse found out on Tuesday that his Visa came for him to go to Zimbabwe and he was able to start saying goodbye to everyone. We dropped him off at the Mission home on Sunday and he left Monday morning at 10 AM. Now I have a new companion and he will finish the training. He is from Kenya and his name is Elder Wambua. I had to learn the area in 2 days as best as I could so that I would know where each appointment is. President Omer called me to lead the area although I'm still be trained he saw that I was ready as well as the Lord saw that I was ready to lead the area. I hope I can remember where all of our investigators live. If I wasn't losing hair before I sure am now!! We work Christmas Eve until 6 so that should be nice and hopefully we can get a lunch or a dinner. As a district we are going to get up at 5 AM to hike this hill behind our flat to watch an African sunrise. We will also have a district breakfast!

Today before we came emailing we went to a Lamborghini, Mercedes, Jaguar, Lotus, Bentley, BMW dealership and got to take pictures of the cars. The guy that was working let us sit in some of the Lamborghini's and take pictures in them but I'll have to send those home next week. There was a brand new Lamborghini Aventador on display and someone had actually just recently just bought it. One of the coolest experiences I have ever had. Bentley, Lambo, all of those super cars and I got to sit in them!! So Sweet!!! Hope everyone has an amazing Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! Love you all!!

Elder Bryner


Excerpts from Mom's email

Yeah I hope that I am getting skinny because the food is so good here especially KOTAS!! They are the best thing, but so fat! They have Fries, Bread, a Vienna, ham, and other African food, but its so good so yeah I'm glad you think that I am getting skinny and don't worry about me not eating because you know me I am always hungry.

Teaching is pretty rough because everyone is gone because of Christmas but in Jan. it will pick up and it will begin to grow more and I am so excited for that. I have a lot of trials in front of me, but I can do it especially with you and everyone on my side and the Lord will always be there, not only for me, but for you as well mama!!

Unfortunately this is all we got



No comments:

Post a Comment