Monday, January 20, 2014

Lots of teaching and Temple trip

Email #12
Area: Pimville Zone 1
Companion: Elder Wambua

Hey Everyone,
This week was really good, we had 36 lessons and we could of had 40 lessons. People kept ditching and saying they had other things to do, this week hopefully we can make 40 plus. Our brother D___ was interviewed this week and he didn't make it so I think he is still having problems with the word of wisdom and other things, but hopefully we can help him.  We set a new goal for Feb. 23.  We went to the temple last week on Friday and was so inspiring and a great time. I was able to receive some great revelation but I'll keep it to myself for now. This week was so powerful and it may be hard, but I can feel the Lord's hands in the work that I am involved in. The kids went back to school and now there isn't that many kids roaming the streets during the day, but they are always there towards the end of the day. We have met some really promising people this week and some are families so it is great to see that. Transfers are in 2 weeks so I have been on my toes wondering if I will be staying or if I will stay another transfer or not, but we will see. The days are just blending together now and it's hard to remember what and who we taught. It's crazy when you just thought you taught that person, but it came time to your next appointment with them. When you work hard the time goes by so so fast and you don't even realize it has been a week already. One week at a time is what I'm trying to do.

My companion and I getting along great and we are just like brothers. We definitely do have our differences, but I just look past them and not look just at those things, but look at the things that make us get along. Yeah the groove is in place and I think pretty soon by the things I hear from my district leader and my companion that I will soon be training as well and that will be an experience for sure.

Love,
Elder Bryner

Elder Bryner's new Mission President is President Dunn.  Here is a link to when they are opening their mission call:  President & Sister Dunn













No comments:

Post a Comment