Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas in Motupa

Email #61
Area: Motupa
Companion: Elder Downs

Hey Everyone,

Skyping was a little hectic, but I was happy that it all worked out good! Hopefully new years eve and day are fun, but the plan is that the zone is coming up here and just hanging out and having activities that we plan. It isn't sounding too exciting, but we will see what happens. The rest of the week was good, I spoke in sacrament with my comp so that was nice! It actually has been pretty nice the rest of the week with the temperature, but it has been really humid is all! We have a baptism this Sunday so I will be sure to send pics, it is doctor the 9 year old that his family are members. The Santa suit was fun and the gift box was some stuff from the members throughout the mission that wanted to do something for us. They weren't able to do stuff for their kids, because of the strike so they put those together for us. A tie, flashlight, socks, journal, a cd with the bear story about President Dunn and some other stuff that I can't remember. It was nice to get something like that. I took a few pics of Christmas and funny thing is that Elder Hepworth has the same tie as me, both were sent by our girlfriends funny how they do those things! I hope that you have a good new years!!

Love,
Elder Bryner

Elder Bryner and Elder Hepworth with matching ties from their girlfriends.

Senior couples in the zone

Elder Bryner sporting his Santa outfit.

This is how they carry stuff in the Motupa village.


No comments:

Post a Comment