Monday, May 25, 2015

Getting cold, work still moving forward

Email #81
Area: Kwa Guqa
Companion: Elder McClellan

Excerpts from Mom's email:

We are doing good and we go to the temple the 12 of June. I'm pretty sure, so excited for that haven't been for awhile. I keep warm its starting to get cold now, so well have the heaters out in a bit. I love my comp, he is way cool and funny and we get along pretty well. So I can't complain about that and he goes home the same time as me, because of visa. I am not sure if I mentioned that or not. The power still goes out almost once a day and its sucks when its out when we get home especially when we didn't get fed. But it's okay because most days we get fed so I am so grateful for that. As far as missionary work is going, it's good and were trying to get with the members still. They are taking their time, but its coming along. We wanted to plan to have a talent show, but the bishop said that they already have things planned. I don't see a problem if we are the ones putting it on for the ward, we are still trying to do what we came to do. We walk every other day and have the car every other day as well which makes it nice. We found a new lady just as we were walking, she asked what we do so we made app. Unfortunately we still haven't seen her because she has been busy with family and work. Hopefully this week we can get a hold of her. We try and see a ton of members just to love them and get good relationships. I hope to be with my new companion for another transfer and that will be sweet and if I'm here for another transfer. Then after that I only have 3 months left. That is just weird to think about!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment