Monday, May 4, 2015

Interview, transfers coming up and members are starting to give referrals

Email #78
Area: Kwa Guqa
Companion: Elder Hehir

Excerpts from Mom's email:

I love Sister Mphoreng!!! Seriously, she is the coolest lady and I feel like she is my mom too and I just love that feeling that I actually never left home. Haha she told me that you said that I have plans to bring you back here, haha. Maybe we can set that up and start planning for it. You know there are people that you can just love no matter what and the first time that you meet them is just like you have known them for such a long time. Interview was really good and he said good things about the last transfer and that a lot has changed about my companion and other stuff. As far as my release date, it is for sure Oct 27 and it's just because my visa is good and others is not. President Dunn said that I was lucky actually and I do consider myself lucky, because that is just another transfer that I am able to be here and love these people to death. I am hoping that I can be here until I come home it would be along time, but I think it would be so cool. I would really become a member of this ward haha. Yeah member lessons are just time spent with members and sharing with them. It helps them to trust us and to give us referrals when they come and they trust us to give us the people that they think are ready to hear the gospel. As far as I can see, this next transfer will be really good getting referrals from members so hoping that goes well.

Love,
Elder Bryner


No comments:

Post a Comment