Monday, September 21, 2015

Loving my companions

Email #98
Area: Motupa
Companion: Elder Paul


Excerpts from Dad's email:

Yeah another African companion, haha I know how to be with them and I get along great with all of them. Yeah we get along and not too many issues or complaints. He is from Malawi and 24 or so and comes from a poor family kinda sad his story like now he said he is homeless at home and the members really took care of him at home. I don't really know the whole story, but its just a little that I know about him. I still am the solo driver and have been for most of my mission, I am so tired of driving haha, but yeah it will be weird to be on the other side of the car and the road but it will be nice. Jaela has definitely changed and it is so crazy of how big she has gotten and all the things that she can do now it just blows my mind away. I told mom I don't have much time because we are going to play sports and stuff so I hope that all goes well with work and planning for my arrival and everything. I love you paps!!

Love,
Elder Bryner


No comments:

Post a Comment