Monday, September 28, 2015

Attended a wedding and funeral

Email #99
Area: Motupa
Companion: Elder Paul


Excerpts from Dad's email:

Yeah it was a good week and I told mom about church and stuff with all the attendance that we had it was really nice to see all those people come to church. My comp is a funny guy, but he tends to just leave stuff laying around like dishes and clothes and stuff. But its what will prepare me for kids so its a good thing somehow. We went to a wedding, I told mom and we also went to a funeral for a member, he had to do some other stuff. Yeah being a district leader I have a little more work, district meeting and call in reports and stat stuff and other meetings that we'll probably have in the next month with the pres. Well I gotta go to the area we got some plans with some members, but I took pics at a waterfall today so next week I'll send them to you and also for heritage day we went to an activity I'll send pics of that too.

Love,
Elder Bryner


No comments:

Post a Comment