Monday, February 3, 2014

Upcoming baptism, Saved from transfers

Email #14
Area: Pimville Zone 1
Companion: Elder Wambua

Hey Everyone,
Another fantastic week and it went by faster than I could blink. They say that when you work hard that the time just flies by without you even noticing. They also say that once you leave you first area it goes by even faster and once you hit your year mark it goes by even FASTER! I can't believe that I am done training already and it feels like yesterday I was at the airport waiting to get on the plane to head the the country of the lost people haha! But any ways transfers are tomorrow and the District is staying the same except for one Elder that is leaving, Elder Wilkerson he is from Missouri! He is a funny guy and I'm going to miss him. So I'm am staying in the same area for another month and a half and a transfer is 6 weeks by the way. From what I have heard, there are 2 Elders in my group that are training a green and that is great trust, 3 months on mission and in charge of training a green! It's powerful! one is my MTC companion and I knew without a doubt that he would be training and some thought I would, but ha I'm not ready.

Baptisms coming up on the 23rd of this month and they are such great people. We met 3 other sweet guys this week. And sooo promising to progress. I can't even count the amount of religions that are in this country. So ridiculous, every house or shack I go to there is a new religion that I yet have to hear of it is soo funny. Some are so strong and into that religion that all we can do is to plant the seed and let the Lord to the rest. It's been raining like crazy, roads flooding in our area and roofs leaking and I can see some opportunity for some service coming up here in a little bit. It starts to get cold here about April so I'm excited for that, the heat and the sun are killing and it's been nice to have it be a little cooler here because of the rain. Take care and love you all.

Love,
Elder Bryner

No comments:

Post a Comment