Monday, October 6, 2014

Keep looking at the positive in everything

Email #49
Area: Secunda
Companion: Elder Wilombe

Hey Everyone,

Yeah it is a struggle to do anything here haha. But we are able to send a little bit more that we did last week. I sent a little email to everyone, so that made me happy. The internet here is hooked up to a line like our house and the connection is not good like what happened at our house. We have the modems in case that happens so we have to buy data and the modems are just things that you plug into the computer. We use a sim card from a phone and we can buy a certain amount and load it onto it just like I did to skype you. So Monday when we email it is not suppose to drain. When we load them, we buy data bundles and it is like 200 mb which is suppose to last awhile. Especially if we are only emailing, but it is getting pricey to do it and we have done this in the past using the modems. Just recently it has been doing this so it is normal for my luck for stuff to go this way, but it is just something that we have to endure through. I know that I am suppose to be able to email every week, but remember how many people that I email it is a lot. I was just happy that I was able to send you something, so that you know that I am okay. Yeah it is nice to have the Bergs here they are awesome. It is going okay, we are struggling finding people to teach because of the holidays kids are out of school and people are away. Transport is a problem here getting people to come to church is hard but we had a less active come to church yesterday that hasn't been in a very long time. I think that they will really help this tiny branch because Elder Berg use to be in a branch when he lived in Texas. Yeah transfers are next week and I am excited and ready for a new comp. Teaching and stuff has been a struggle the past two weeks and Lerato is having family issues so she moved to a nearby township that is not our area of course. I call her sometimes to see how she is doing, but she, Jerry and Synthia we haven't seen this week. They haven't been around so hopefully this week will be better. I have learned something here that you just have to endure through hardships and take a day at a time and soon enough the good days will come. The elders in my district keep me going and if they were not here, I am not sure if I could make it and they just make the time go faster and keep me sane! But yeah I am doing good don't worry much about me, I am having a ton of fun and that is what you have to do on mission I have found!!!! Just keep going mom don't stop moving just keep your head up and feet moving and this is all a learning experience for all of us. So this has to be short and they might be until we figure out a better way, but just keep praying and keep looking at the positive in everything. It's hard believe me, but that is the only way to keep moving forward. If you look at bad things over the good that is when all will be bad. I am so happy and grateful that I have had the privilege to come on a mission and have experience the things that I have.

Love,
Elder Bryner


No comments:

Post a Comment