Monday, October 20, 2014

New companion

Email #51
Area: Secunda
Companion: Elder Going

Hey Everyone,

What a great week we had. The best week I have had since I have been here and had a good amount of lessons and people at church. AND we went to the temple and had transfers this week so this week is going to be so good. The temple was so nice and a good renewal. My comp is the best and it is the coolest thing. So Elder Wambua trained him and he was trained in Pimville assignments well. So technically he is my brother on mission. His name is Elder Going from New Zealand and is just the coolest kid and one of my favorite comps. He loves to have fun and work so that is good with me. I have had a comp from a different country and it is just the coolest thing to just be able to know the culture that they come from and just to know so many different cultures. We are going to try and learn the Haka it is their traditional dance. He loves rugby and I have come to love the game as well. He is 6 months on mission and just to hear how all the people are doing in pimville was just so nice. We had 14 lesssons this week and hope to jump this week. But we helped synthia on saturday with her house. We laid tile haha and it actually looks good. They are building their house on their own so we thought it was a good idea to come help them. The husband usually works so we took the chance to go help. She is the best cook too let me add that. She cooks for us all the time and she taught us how to make some of their traditional food so hopefully I can make it for you guys when I get home. We found some more people 2 ladies but haven't seen them yet but we found this sweet father led that stays behind the chapel in some flats where we teach some other people. Their kids came to church and some others and the good thing is we have 3 families in the complex and all the kids know each other so they love to come to church. But the pics with the mustaches is rachel's family. she is a single mom I think and she is working and going to school so she is really busy but we manage to still see her during the week. Yeah the heritage day pics that day was so much fun we got to eat a bunch of different foods and yeah the kids are cool. It is me, elder johnson, Holmquist, and Going in the district. yeah the package still isn't here but its fine no worries just hope it comes. That father led that we found is christian and has seen us walking around before so they knew who we were.But I am doing way good now that I have a new comp and we get along perfect. I actually wanted to serve in tonga or samoa or and island somewhere because I love those people such good food and funny but this guy is just hilarious and get along great so hopefully we do some cool things here together. But I hope you are doing great and keeping well. I hope that you have a good week and it just keep running like nothing and it is so crazy I turn one year next week just not real to me.

Love,
Elder Bryner

No comments:

Post a Comment