Monday, October 27, 2014

Hump Day!!!!

Email #52
Area: Secunda
Companion: Elder Going

Hey Everyone,

My comp is so cool and he is so funny! Yeah my prayers were answered for sure and I did learn a lot from my last comp especially patience. No one is perfect and that I might drive people crazy too! This week has been good, we found some more people that missionaries used to teach awhile ago. We found them yesterday, so that was cool we looked through the area book and found that they were taught a lot so we went and tried to find their house and they seem really cool. I am one year today and it is just the weirdest thing and it doesn't seem real to me. We watched General conference this passed weekend and that was nice! It took our whole Saturday pretty much because they scheduled it just as they do when it is live so it took up the whole day pretty much, but Sunday was good. Next week we are going to do a ton of finding and stuff because some of these investigators are getting dodgy and they don't want to learn anymore. It is nice that Synthia feeds us and she makes freaking good food except when she made tripe or intestine that was a little nasty, but I had to do it you can't say no. I told her that it makes me sick and she got a little offended because she thought it was hers that made me sick. It is that in general and it was funny because she said that she wasn't going to cook for me anymore. She was joking it is so nice we can just be free with each other she is like an older sister/mom because she hosts us! Father led means that there is a full family like ours so if we were being taught we would be a father led family because most families we visit only is a mom and kids and/or they are not married and living together so yeah that is a struggle! Yeah the other two ladies are not doing well, they just ditch us. We went to her house and she just walked out the back door saying she was coming and she went to the house down the street. They are friends and we sat there for like 30 minutes and we went out looking for her. We saw her at the house and they just shut the door real quick, so yeah just dodgy people! Yeah sending vids is a problem, but you will see it eventually because the vids are long but super funny! I think they celebrate Halloween, but only a select few.

Love,
Elder Bryner

This is where he is going to get buff!

Looks like he got burned



No comments:

Post a Comment