Monday, November 24, 2014

Getting transferred

Email #56
Area: Secunda
Companion: Elder Going

Hey Everyone,

Yeah I am leaving Secunda, I am so mad and just confused! I actually just started to love this place like my own home and family and then just get ripped out of here. Everything was getting good with all the members, investigators and just was loving it with Elder Going. I even called Pres to ask if I could stay. But he said I would love my next area, he says that about every area.  It doesn't make sense to me why, but hopefully I will see why soon. It just wasn't expected and I thought that Elder Johnson would leave, because he and Elder Holmquist have been together now for 4 1/2 months and that doesn't usually happen! But this time I got to say goodbye to everyone that I wanted to and got so many pics. I will have to send some next week, not enough time this week.  It took us forever to get the internet to work this week and I am the first one and the other two still have to email.

The talent show was so much fun and everyone had a great time and did some cool talents. We did the Haka. Wendy and Gugu, they are cool girls! It was a really good week with them. Bethal is about 30 kilometers away from Secunda and so we decided to go out there awhile ago! The other less actives girls even came to church this Sunday and got a pic with them, they are really cool! I didn't get the chance to make the bread. The chicken feet aren't that bad, but yeah cow brain I won't touch.

Saying goodbye wasn't easy this time either. In the mission call packet they never said anything about leaving your family more than once, but I guess it just comes with it! Wish me luck in my new area and with a new comp hopefully I like him!! BTW, mamako is Zulu for mom!

Love,
Elder Bryner
















No comments:

Post a Comment