Monday, October 12, 2015

Last days

Email #101
Area: Motupa
Companion: Elder Paul

Excerpts from Dad's email:

We had a good week and had some more service that we did this week, so it was nice to be able to do that again. We did a ladies yard and helped clean it up. We are going to go and do the service we did for the day care place this Friday, so that will be fun to do that again. Not much else happened, it just flew by like nothing and I don't recall everything that we did. We no longer can teach the Pinky lady, because she is having some issues that she has to sort out. She no longer can come to church either for a time until she gets it sorted. Most likely it is the husband and everything and he never really liked us to begin with. I am sure when he found out that her and her daughter wanted to be baptized it, just made things worse. Hopefully things will turn around for them. It just sucks because we put her on date this past week and now she says all this and her daughter was really excited to be baptized as well. But I guess things will work out and hopefully soon we could start teaching her again. But yeah things are going well just trying to get everything done that I want to do. Today we went and did the zip line and that was really fun. I know things are weird and that its almost that time and it is scary to me and I don't know what to think about it even. It will just take some time to get used to I guess just like anything else. I love you paps and hope you have a good week.



Love,
Elder Bryner

No comments:

Post a Comment