Monday, October 26, 2015

Last email, Saying good by to South Africa

Email #103
Area: Motupa
Companion: Elder Paul

Excerpts from Mom's email:

So yeah they let us email at the mission home for a bit. So I'm not sure if you awake, but I wanted to send you an email before its time for me to head out. So tomorrow we flying home. It just freaks me out how fast time has gone by now that it's time to come home. There is so much that I have learned and that I will take home with me. Now that I have to make the next steps into life it's just weird to think about. I don't have much words right now, I am just more or less overwhelmed with everything that is going on. I will see you in just less than 48 hours something like that so I hope that all is well with you and that you are and will adjust to me being home haha!! I love you mom and never forget that.

Love your son,
Elder Bryner


No comments:

Post a Comment