Monday, June 22, 2015

Birthday party

Email #85
Area: Kwa Guqa
Companion: Elder McClellan

Excerpts from Dad's email:

The birthday party was a ton of fun, they made us such nice food and the cakes were so cool. I sent some pics of them. Well it wasn't a lot of people, but there were some who came over some neighbors and ate with us and just chatted and took pics. It was really fun just to get to know the family and see what they're are like. They are all members, but a little less active and they came to church yesterday. The father isn't a member, but he was asking when we are coming back so I think we are going to start teaching him soon. I am staying for another transfer, no I'm really happy about that and no they didn't close either of them yet, but they will soon. I told mom all about the week the other elders all got sick haha! I still haven't yet which is good, so pray I don't. I'm hoping this week goes a little better with teaching, because this past week wasn't too good because they were all sick. Hunter emailed me so it was cool to hear from him. But I'm doing really good and am feeling good about everything. I know the future is great and has a lot for me to do. I'm glad that you had a great fathers day. I love you paps, hope your week will go better this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment