Monday, June 29, 2015

Transferred to a new mission: Botswana/Namibia Mission

Email #86
Area: Kwa Guqa
Companion: Elder McClellan

It's a big change, but don't worry about anything like all is staying the same and the likely hood of me going to Botswana is slim unless they do a 90 day or 60 day visa and it happened yesterday so it was dropped on us too. We were together in Pretoria because they were splitting the stakes, so now all of Pretoria and Limpopo is part of that mission. They sent all of our names that were in these zones to the first presidency and they prayed about each of us. So its from the Lord that this was suppose to happen. This is a new beginning for me and to do the best I can for the last bit. Transfer dates are on the same schedule as the old mission and for now I'll be staying where I'm at with Elder McClellan. I'm not sure for how long, but it's just like it was before you never know what going to happen. they won't extend by all means, so it's fine with that. I'll probably be leaving from a different airport than I originally was. You know as much as I do, why this happened and while they were changing the stakes they also changed the mission boundaries. It's just something we have to go along with because God knows what He is doing. He drops the ball on us at times and we either have to catch it and run with it or drop it and move no where. I decided to act and not react to this whole thing I believe its for a purpose, but the purpose I do not know. We just have a new boundary and mission president and the rest just concerns us with how we get supplies and other stuff. I will be okay, it's all in the Lords hands and we just have to trust him. I know its hard for you to understand and it is for me too, but I know that this is the way that He wants it done so we must follow. I'll keep you updated when I know more about what's happening, but as for now everything with moving anywhere stays the same.

Love,
Elder Bryner

Excerpts from Mom's email:

I didn't get sick and I'm still good. We just have to go with it and follow him. The fact I'm in a new mission now hasn't fully processed, but it will be nice I'm not sure what will happen because things are still not set except the boundary change. I will be in that mission officially on wednesday the 1st. Just be patient and trust in the Lord. I know its hard and is for me to, but I've learned its easier just to trust him rather than to question why things are the way the are.

Excerpts from Dad's email:

The week was good and we had a really good week we feel, but not many lessons but this week will be good. We taught a mother and son that is a sister to the 2 counselor in the bishopric. So that will be good for some fellowship hopefully. We only saw her once and were seeing her again on wednesday, so we'll see how far it goes. I love you paps and all will be well my trust in the Lord and his doings has increased and I have just learned to just go with it and to follow what He has set. I hope you have a good week and theres no need to worry about me I will be good! after all the Lord is very near to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment