Monday, July 6, 2015

Settling in with the new mission and mission president

Email #87
Area: Kwa Guqa
Companion: Elder McClellan

Excerpts from Mom's email:

Unfortunately the computers are being really stupid, I barely just got it to work because the browser needed updated to open the emails and I now only have 30 min left. I will try and be quick, but I think I will be only to email you so can you let the others know for me please. So the changes are going well, trying to adjust. The interview (with President Dunn) was just really quick. I guess and he just said that I was a good missionary and it was a hard decision to put you here in the Bots mission, but he didn't say much because we will see each other again back in the states. There weren't any missionaries from Utah there, so I get to see them again. Not much is different just that we have to work out how to get supplies and electricity and everything and as for now we won't go to the mission home as far as I know. Not sure how transfers will go and we have interviews with the new pres this Wednesday. Yeah I'm not sure how anything will work as far as transfers and where I will go or anything right now. I just gotta go with the flow and accept whatever comes so I figured better to just get over it and man up and accept how it is and keep going forward. Other than all that, I am doing really good just trying to finish strong and make sure I come home a changed person haha! I hope your doing well too. Our week was really good we found 2 new investigators, one is really interested. She's about 18 or so and her name is Mimie. She is the sister to the counselors wife in the bishopric, so hope things will keep going well with them. As far as flights and stuff it could be is Joburg or in Pretoria somewhere or bots at this point. It just depends when the mission headquarters travel people make the flights and they could have made the flights already. I'm not sure, but all will be well haha. I will make it home! I hope you have a good week!

Love,
Elder Bryner


No comments:

Post a Comment