Monday, July 27, 2015

Transfers coming up

Email #90
Area: Kwa Guqa
Companion: Elder McClellan

Excerpts from Mom's email:

Yeah it was a good week, we had good lessons and saw a lot of people. We had about 25 lessons, the most we have had since I have been here. We hopefully will put someone on date soon. The family that is related to the counselors wife in the bishipric, but I am hoping that they do the assignments that we gave to them this week. It is just weird because this coming week is transfers and to leave would be hard especially the Mphoreng family. Sharon's mom and brothers have now come to church four week in a row, so that is so cool and even yesterday it was freezing cold and they still walked to church. We gave the father a Zulu Book of Mormon, so hopefully when we meet on Sunday he read and we can get somewhere with him. There is a sis serving there from this ward where I am her name is Sis Ngwenya. I am hoping I can find her when I get home and show her pics and stuff and talk to her, it would be really cool. Its so crazy that school is starting in a few weeks its so weird it feels like you were just telling me that it was getting out. Time is just flying by its so crazy! So the girl in the pics is Sharon the one that schools in Pretoria and she is giving us referrals and stuff from her friends and for the missionaries in Pretoria as well. But anyways I am doing good just anxious about transfers as always, but I am just hoping for the best.

Excerpts from Dad's email:

My week was really good and had a lot of good lessons and saw a ton more people. I don't have much to report on just that we saw all the people we had planned for and more so that was really good. We are hoping to find some more people on Thursday because the APs are coming on blitz with us so hoping we can find some more people. Well the week was freezing cold haha and Sunday morning was the coldest I have experienced since I have been here, but it was really nice because the less actives we have been working with still walked to church so that was huge. We have a guy called Gavin from free state that is new and we made an apt. with him for this Saturday so we will see how it goes. He has come to church a few times, but leaving before priesthood. We have never been able to get his contacts, but 2 weeks ago we managed to wait until we got him so hope it goes well with him.

Love,
Elder Bryner


No comments:

Post a Comment