Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Transferred back to Motupa

Email #91
Area: Motupa
Companion: Elder Kosi-poku

Excerpts from Mom's email:

(Monday)
Hey mom,

My LDS mail thing is not working, so I'm just going to send a quick email to you on here. But yeah I am being transferred and I am going back to Motupa! haha yeah Pres knows I was just there and he thinks I need to go back so that's what I'll do. I really didn't want to leave this place at all, but I am going to plan and come back here before I come home. I hope that I can maybe send real emails tomorrow because this isn't working. So I just wanted to send you this. I didn't get to read your email or anyone's for that matter, so just wanted to at least let you know brief that I am okay and what is happening. I love you and just look for my email tomorrow or something I am hoping I can do it real quick.

(Tuesday)
I got transferred and it is so crazy that I am back up in Motupa. It is really just a dream like not even real and it still hasn't hit me that I am up here! We just stopped by the Campbell's just now and they gave us the chapel keys just so I could send you an email. It is really nice to be back up here and hopefully I can finish here. It was kinda hard to leave Kwaguqa, but it was easier to leave there than any other area. Maybe its just because I am planning to come back and visit for sure there and hopefully Cosmo as well, it was really fun there. Sounds like you guys had a good week with the family and I can't wait to do stuff with everyone. I really don't know what to say right now I am just so shocked to be here, but I hope next week I will have more to say. Hope things are good with you and sounds like your having fun with work and stuff. Well we just went to the Pretoria chapel to have transfers. I am doing good and well. I love you mom and thank you for all the support!!

Excerpts from Dad's email:

Wow what a surprise I am going back to Motupa and I am here at the chapel just able to send a quick email home since I didn't get to yesterday. It is so crazy to be back here and we just went and saw the Campbell's quick and were able to say hi to them. Now I think that I will be staying here until I go home, so it will be really nice to do that. It is just the weirdest thing to be back here and pres knows and I even called him to confirm with him that he knew that I just came from this area. He knew very well that I was just here and he said the Lord wanted me to come back here, so I am just happy but also sad that I had to leave Kwaguqa. I will be able to visit there before I come home so that will be nice. It just feels unreal to be here right now and just can't quite get my head around it, but my comp is cool and I have been around him a few times. He is from Ghana his name is Elder Kosi-poku. He is awesome and we have some good apt. planned for tomorrow and they had 2 baptisms 2 weeks ago and they will be confirmed this week. They had district conference this last Sunday, but these two were being taught when I was here so it will be really cool to be here for their confirmations! So for right now not much to report on, but next week I will be able to say more. I just have a little moment to send you guys a quick email, but I love you and I am glad that you had fun on your fishing trip and funny you said that Kerry will get a lot, but you ended up getting a really big one mom sent me the pic of the fish it looks really good!! I love you paps have a good week!!

Love,
Elder Bryner


No comments:

Post a Comment