Monday, August 31, 2015

New investigators coming to church

Email #95
Area: Motupa
Companion: Elder Kosi-poku


Excerpts from Mom's email:

Yeah sorry I didn't have time to send them, but today I did and I sent some from when I left Kwaguqa. We went with the Campbells and the Butlers as well and yeah they both still feed us. The referrals were kinda of a let down, but we had a new guy come to church and we saw him yesterday and it was his second time coming to church, his name is Solomon. I'm not really sure about going to the temple with them if I'm still here I would assume I could, but at this point I'm not really sure. Yeah I think it is expired but I don't think I will be going to the temple until I go home.

Excerpts from Dad's email:

It has been a great journey and I have so many wonderful memories that I will take with me for the rest of my life. The teaching is going well and we found some new people and we had a new person come to church yesterday and she is a sister to a recent convert named Julia. We also had two other investigators come to church and we went and saw one of them that we have never taught before his name is Solomon. He was invited to church by his sister who isn't a member, but she told him that he should come and visit and yesterday we sat down with him and 4 other people in his family, one of the members came with us that is an older man so that was nice to have him there with us. Things are turning around slowly right now but they are turning. A lot of families have fallen apart over the past few months so we're trying to bring them back together. Kruger was so sweet and I got a lot of pics. we saw elephants, monkeys, buffalo, and some others that I can't really remember but you can see them pretty well in the pics I sent. I am so happy that I chose to come on a mission and that I have stuck it out this long and made it this far. I definitely won't regret the decision I made and now that it is almost over I see now that life is about to start but 2 years in God's work has been a huge part of my life and I am so blessed with everything I have ever been given.

Love,
Elder Bryner


No comments:

Post a Comment